1. closets. i did not grow up with walk-ins, but now that i have them...i'm not sure i could go back. so.much.storage.space!
2. our laundry room. it was not long ago that i took a weekend
3. our tiny garage (and my amazing husband who lets me park in it). this is minnesota...let me tell you, not shoveling/scraping snow off of my windshield before work is a big blessing.
4. location. i have a 15 minute drive to work, and nate doesn't even need a car to get to his place of employment. i love being within a 30 minute bike ride too. hooray for short commutes.
5. my little family. i love snuggling with the pup and waking up next to nate. my little kitties keep me company on cold nights, and really...i couldn't be happier.