1. I just signed up for an awesome nail polish swap at Fabulous but Evil. Pretty sure Tara is a genius, I'm quite excited to get some pretty new polish!
2. We were up to our ears in home renovations for the last few days...but the good news is that we're almost finished with our new laundry room, and I'm psyched to show you. It involves purple stripes and a chandelier and it's officially the girliest room in our house. I LOVE it.
3. I'm trying hot yoga on the 12th with Hannah. I've heard so many bloggers rave about it, and if it's truly as fantastic as you all say, I might sign up for a monthly membership. Winters are brutal here, so sweating my buns off in a sauna like yoga room sounds like it might be the best idea ever.
4. I just started the Hunger Games. I hope it's as amazing as everyone says!
5. My 30 for 30 is still going well, but I decided not to post photos. The posts related to it are usually not read or commented on, so I figure I'm boring you all.
6. I think that seeing people you know in Walgreens with your cart full of oddities is very awkward. Do you really need to see the new eyebrow grooming tool I'm buying? No. #awkward
7. Kim Kardashian's divorce is ridiculous, sad & pretty pathetic. Marriage is not something to throw around (or use as a money making ploy). I thought the media around her wedding was disgusting, and I think the media around her divorce is equally so. That's all the words I'm going to waste on that subject. :)
8. There are two link ups involving Pinterest that I've meant to join for awhile now, but I keep missing them! YHL's and the Vintage Apple's. Hopefully soon!